Types of glass
Process that consists of applying ceramic paint to clear or colored glass on one of its faces and subsequently guaranteeing its adherence to the surface through the tempering process. This is a glass of excellent quality, decorative, where the paint does not come off or stain.
There are two possible types: absolute and graphic.
Absolute. The paint is adhered to 100% of the glass surface, through a roller or mesh.
Graph. The paint is adhered to the surface of the glass, with a mesh with a specific design. Previously authorized.
- It manages to reduce the incidence of light and heat inside, with a decorative touch
- The homogeneous finish is useful to hide elements of the interior construction, from the exterior
- Diversity of colors
- Paint does not flake or smudge
- Resistant to water and humidity
- Excellent quality
- White, Black and Emery
Maximum flat dimension
- 2500 mm x 4800 mm (mesh) 2580 mm x 6000 mm (roller)
Maximum graphic dimension
- 4800 x 3210 mm (according to mesh design. No union until 1360 mm x 4800 mm)