The process consists of subjecting the glass to heat and cooling it rapidly. This makes the glass four times stronger than ordinary glass. At the same time, its resistance to stresses of mechanical (bending and shock) and thermal origin increases considerably. Without altering the spectrophotometric properties of the base product.
- Four times stronger than ordinary glass
- Resistance to flexotraction
- In case of breakage it fragments into small and harmless pieces
- The spectrophotometric properties of the base product are not altered
- Resists temperature changes
- 6200 mm x 3210 mm