Types of glass
Process that consists of applying ceramic paint to a satin glass on one of its faces and subsequently guaranteeing its adherence to the surface through the tempering process, this being a glass of excellent quality, where the paint does not come off or stain.
There are two possible types: absolute and graphic.
Absolute. The paint is adhered to 100% of the glass surface through a roller or mesh.
Graph. The paint is adhered to the glass surface with a mesh that has a specific design. Previously authorized.
- It manages to reduce the incidence of light and heat inside. With a decorative touch
- The homogeneous finish is useful to hide elements of the interior construction from the exterior
- Diversity of colors
- Paint does not flake or smudge
- Resistant to water and humidity
- Excellent quality
- White, Black and Emery
Maximum flat dimension
- 2500 mm x 4800 mm (mesh) 2580 mm x 6000 mm (roller)
Maximum graphic dimension
- 4800 x 3210 mm (according to mesh design. No union until 1360 mm x 4800 mm)